Outstanding service. My questions were all answered in an understanding and courteous manner, making my decisions very easy. Everyone was very knowledgeable and professional. The beekeepers were outstanding. I would highly recommend Abello Bees to anyone in need of the best in the bee business. I rate them a 10 star in all areas!
Fast Bee Swarm Removal
When you see a swarm (a cluster of bees that just landed) give us a call and we will be out as fast as we can. This is because a swarm of bees is looking for a place to call home. They are likely checking out your house (or under your shed or in your brick wall, etc) looking where they want to move in and start building comb. Once they move in the removal and relocation become more difficult and more expensive. So give us a call and we’ll have a bee removal expert come out and remove your swarm now!
Learn About Getting a Live Bee Removal
My experience with Derek of Abello Bees and the beekeeper Jon who came out to my home has been wonderful. Derek responded very quickly to my request for help removing (not harming) bees that had moved into my covered patio. His beekeeper was very knowledgeable and highly skilled in his trade and very polite and kind. I highly recommend Derek’s company!
Pure, Raw, Local Honey
- Pure Honey – Our bees are never fed sugar/corn syrup or medicated (a verycommon practice amongst beekeepers) thus contaminating the honey – our honey is the purest on the market – 100% honey
- Raw – Our honey is never heated above 115 degrees (the heat of the temperature outside on the hottest day in Arizona) thus the honey maintains all the beneficial enzymes making it a powerful medicinal product against allergies and other ailments.
- Local – our honey comes from places near you! The bees forage flowers and pollen near you. This makes it all the more potent and effective for combating allergies.
- Wide Variety of Forage – our bees honey is rich with all different kinds of pollen – we are opposed to the practice of trucking bees all over the nation, especially where they are forced to be exposed to nothing but monoculture (the practice of farming only one kind of crop i.e. acres and acres of almonds).
- No Chemicals or GMOs – our bees live in their natural habitat (i.e. the desert) not on a farmed agriculture field where they will be exposed to chemicals of all kinds and non-natural GMO plants.
Click Here to View our Selection of Pure, Raw Honey
I have a very serious health issue and I purchased a jar of Abello Bees honey. I started noticing my health improving. But once my honey ran out my health issue came back! Needless to say I just ordered another jar of Abello Bees honey!
Expert Bee Hive Removal
Do you have bees living in your house? Maybe in a tree, or brick wall, under a shed, or in a waterbox? No matter the place or location, our beekeepers specialize in live bee removal and relocation. We never use any chemicals, nor do we kill them. Bees are important to our world and together with you, we are working to save them, one hive at a time.